Ingredients for a baking tray of 22x16cm:
- 1 bag of good quality nachos
- 300g of canned black beans
- Half a red onion
- 150g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- A few lime wedges
- Chipotle salsa
- Crème fraiche
- Jalapeño peppers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170 °C.
2. Place half of the nachos in the bottom of the tray and add a quarter of the chopped red onion, 150g of black beans, 75g of the grated cheese and a few tablespoons of salsa.
3. Add a second layer of nachos on top, including the remainder of the onion, black beans, cheese and salsa.
4. Bake for around 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Remove from the oven and just add your favourite toppings! In my case I put sliced avocado, crème fraiche, chopped jalapeños, coriander and fresh lime juice.