Ingredients for 9 skulls*:
- 150g dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- 60g dulce de leche
*I did these chocolates using a skull silicone mould. However, you can use any shape you like!
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
2. Using a brush, cover the base and the sides of the mould. Put in the fridge until the chocolate is hard. Ensure that you properly cover all sides and the chocolate layer is thick enough.
3. Pour a little bit of dulce the leche in each mould and cover completely with the remaining melted chocolate.
4. Put back in the fridge for around 1 hour or until the chocolates are completely set.